Summer is usually a slow time for the news business, but not this year. Plenty has been going on in Alabama politics, and in this episode, Todd and Mary discuss the latest from an uncharacteristically busy summer. Topics include:
- The recent BCA conference in Point Clear
- ARPA spending oversight meeting
- Potential changes to the state’s ethics code
- The latest on redistricting
- The ongoing medical marijuana dispute
- And the Trump phenomenon from Alabama’s perspective
Listen here or wherever you get your podcasts.